The following theses are currently available at the professorship. If you are interested, please contact us.
Topic Sustainability Economics and Sustainable Finance
- Empirical studies on sustainability reporting by companies
- Importance of sustainability in the German banking sector
- Sustainability in the health care industry
Topic Economics of Public Enterprises
- Public enterprises vs. privatization. Do private companies increase efficiency?
- Do public enterprises still have a right to exist? Services of general interest vs. market solution.
- Public enterprises in Germany and their institutional structure.
Topic Innovation Economics
- Current theories and developments in innovation economics
- Innovation behavior in small and medium-sized enterprises
Topic Area Economics in General
- Alternative Monetary Policy - Comparative Analysis to Modern Monetary Theory (MMT)
- Regulation of Energy Markets - the Application of Benchmarking Approaches by the Federal Network Agency
- Public infrastructure in international comparison
- The concept of services of general interest - an economic classification