Current Topics for Theses
The following theses are currently available at the professorship. If you are interested, contact to via e-mail.
Subject area Economics of Public Enterprises
- Public enterprises vs. privatization. Are private companies increasing efficiency?
- Are public enterprises still allowed to exist? Services of general interest vs. market solution.
- Public enterprises in Germany and their institutional structure.
Subject area Sustainability Economics
- Significance of sustainability in the German cooperative banking system.
- The impact of the EU's sustainbility taxonomy on local German banks.
Subject area Economics in General
- Regulation of energy markets - the application of benchmarking approaches by the Federal Network Agency
- The public infrastructure in international comparison.
- The concept of services of general interest - an economic classification.